All orders are accepted solely on the Internet.
Due to the nature of the patterns we sell, we have a no refunds policy unless the error is ours.
- The PDF Pattern or Printed Pattern('the pattern') you purchased from Jackie's Crochet and Knitting is copyrighted material - all rights reserved.
- You are granted a limited license to use the PDF pattern only on the computer you
downloaded it to and to print out a copy of the PDF pattern with all copyright and
trademark notices intact, for personal use only.
- Link sharing and/or file distribution is expressly forbidden.
- Do not email the pattern to anyone else. That is a violation of copyright.
- The pattern is not to be distributed by any commercial entity, library or guild
without explicit written permission from Jackie's Crochet and Knitting. The pattern is not
transferrable or lendable.
- In Whole or Part:
Editing, using the pattern in any way as the basis for another pattern, modification
of and re-publishing the pattern, transmitting, or posting this pattern online, to a list
service or database is strictly prohibited and is a violation of copyright law.
- The page layouts and all content of the pattern, including but not limited to
photographs, numeric details and graphics are protected by Canadian, USA and International
law as copyrighted collective works.
- You are not allowed to make garments from this pattern then sell them anywhere.
- 'Karp Styles' and 'Puffin Patterns' are Trademarks
To Speak to Us:
- What if I need to speak with a real human being? As a small, one person, business, it's sometimes hard for us to answer phones, process orders, order stock, update websites...all at the same time. It is best to attempt to resolve any questions via email. All orders are accepted on the Internet. We do not take telephone orders.
- We are very private people ourselves, and we don't appreciate when companies pass on our address to those who fill our mailboxes (both virtual and physical) with unwanted mail.
Therefore we have no intent of passing on your information either. We do not sell mailing lists, or offer your personal information to anybody.
Limitation of Liability:
Jackie's Crochet and Knitting regularly adds to, changes, improves, and updates this web site but makes no warranties or representations that the information accessible throughout this web site is accurate, complete, or current.
In addition, Karp Styles is not responsible for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind due to use of any pattern purchased from Jackie's Crochet and Knitting. Your purchase from Jackie's Crochet and Knitting signifies your acceptance of the aforementioned information and policies.
Jackie's Crochet and Knitting offers no guarantee and accepts no liability as to the accuracy or originality of patterns sold by other designers on this site. Questions concerning errors in the patterns, or possible copyright infringements should be directed to the author of the pattern in question. Jackie's Crochet and Knitting makes no represenatation or warranty as to the proposed use of any such material.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.